How to Register
1. New Account Registration
Creating a seller account on Thai Travel Mart allows you to register to the roadshows and trade shows which the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) organises or participates as the representative of Thailand. To register:
- On www.thaitravelmart.com, click on the menu “Register”, then select “Create an account”.
- On the registration page, fill in all the required information and upload a copy of your business license. After completion, click submit. The information will be sent to TAT for verification.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming that you have created an online seller account and that all the information has been sent to TAT. If additional information is required, you will be contacted via the registered e-mail address or registered contact number.
- Once TAT has verified and approved your seller account, you will be notified by e-mail, confirming your registered information and your username and password to be used for logging in to the website. Your seller account is now setup and ready to use.
2. Event Registration
To register to an event which the TAT organises or participates as the representative of Thailand; namely, trade shows and roadshows:
- Go to register menu and select “Event Registration”, or go to the event you would like to join and click “Online Application Form”, then you are required to log in with your username and password.
- After logging in, the website will lead you to the event application form. The system automatically draws on the basic information provided in your seller account profile and you need to fill in more information to complete the form before submitting.
- After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that your application has been received and is being verified and considered. If additional information is required, you will be contacted via the registered e-mail address or registered contact number.
- After TAT has thoroughly considered your application, you will be notified by e-mail to pay for the event registration fee. (More details are provided in Step 3.)
- In case the selected event is full, you will be notified by e-mail that you are put on the waiting list. If a place is available due to cancellation or inability to participate, TAT will inform you via e-mail and request for your payment. (More details are provided in step 3.)
3. Payment and confirmation
Once you have submitted your application and received TAT’s approval, you will receive an e-mail with the payment terms and instructions.
- After you have made the payment by a cash deposit, bank transfer, or cheque, please press the payment confirmation link that is in the e-mail with the payment terms and instructions.
- Fill in the confirmation form and attach a clear image of your pay-in slip. Make sure that all the information provided is correct and submit.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your payment details have been sent to TAT for verification. If additional information is required, you will be contacted via the registered e-mail address or registered contact number.
- After TAT has confirmed your payment status, you will receive a confirmation email that your payment was received and your event registration is completed.
© 2018 THAI TRAVEL MART : www.thaitravelmart.com