ITB 2023 with TAT
ITB Berlin 2023
(PHYSICAL TRADE SHOW)
7 - 9 March 2023
Online Application starts on Monday 14th November 2022, 10:00 am
ITB Berlin 2023, 7-9 March 2023, Berlin, Germany
Exhibition Grounds Berlin ExpoCenter City (Messedamm 22, 14055 Berlin)
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING THIS ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
1. The company valid business license. (DBD and PP20 are ineligible)
2. The company SHA+ Certificated
3. The company’s sustainable/responsible or environmental activities
3.1 Certificates, awards and badges
from 2017 to the present, such as the Thailand Tourism Awards, Care the Bear, Green Hotel, Green Leaf Hotel, Booking.com badge, no single-use plastic hotel etc.
or 3.2 Show evidence of at least 3 of the following:
1. CSR Project related to sustainable/eco/green;
2. Recycling bins available around the property;
3. Green spaces available on the property;
4. Reduce the use of electricity (by motion sensors or other technologies);
5. Water conservation/water efficiency;
6. Supporting the locals (e.g., using local suppliers for ingredients, managing tours and activities with the local people or small communities);
7. Provide guests with insights into the history, culture, heritage, and
local ecosystem background of the area or community;
*8. Any other supporting evidence of eco-sustainable related activities. *
(please be reminded that the eligible company must have 3 mentioned pieces of evidence)
1. This event can accommodate only 80 companies;
- Hotels 65 companies
- DMC 10 companies
- Others 5 companies
2. Application for Thai Sellers is available from 14 November – 14 December, 2022 on a first-come, first-served basis based on payment. Due to the limit of space and time for all preparation, therefore TAT has right to end the application whether the space is fully booked without prior notice.
3. Due to the Thailand Stand at ITB Berlin 2023 is able to accommodate up to 80 business negotiation and TAT needs at least 2 months prior the show time to complete the construction and all required process, therefore TAT has right to end the application whether the space is fully booked without prior notice.
4. Application Fee is 100,000 THB for 1 Table /1 Organization / 2 Persons (Maximum) and the number of applicants is limited to 80 tables. Please be informed that ITB Berlin Badge is not included in this fee. The Badge application of ITB Berlin 2023 will be purchase by yourself on https://www.itb.com/en/besuchen/tickets/ the ticket shop for ITB Berlin 2023 will be available by mid November 2022.
5. No refund for any cancellation (including any cause of travel rejection) after the payment has been done.
6. Regarding to the preparation of the booth construction, NO CHANGE OF PARTICIPANT’S NAME OR COMPANY AFTER 20 DECEMBER, 2022.
TAT reserves the right to change any conditions without prior notice.
Please be informed that the Thailand Mini Mart that previously held at Thailand Stand at ITB Berlin is now under TAT consideration. Please wait for our announcement about the condition and instruction shortly.
How to register:
1. All sections of this application form must be completed.
(Login to your Thai travel mart account and select “Join Now”)
2. Kindly send us the mentioned pieces of evidence to [email protected]
Once the documents have been sent to [email protected] and got verified by TAT staff, you will be receiving the payment detail via email.
3. Once you have paid the application fee, please submit evidence of payment to TAT by email via [email protected]
4. The application form is strictly treated on a first-come-first-served basis and will only be considered complete when the application fee is paid.
Application Fee: THB 100,000 for one company/ maximum of 2 delegates
*Non-refundable for any cancellation. (Including any cause of travel rejection)
Registration period: Monday 14th November 2022 at 10.00 A.M. until fully booked.
*TAT does not assume, and expressly disclaims, any liability, direct or indirect, to you or any person, for your health and wellness, which occurs from COVID-19 or any infectious diseases, or any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance or incidental accidents. We disclaim any responsibilities for diagnosis and medical care expenses, or any expenses for health treatments. *
Europe 1 Section
1. Sunisara Tel. 02 250 5500 ext. 1266
2. Pansiri Tel. 02 250 5500 ext. 1234
3. Napassorn Tel. 02 250 5500 ext. 1272
Amazing Thailand Roadshow to South Africa 2023
Amazing Thailand Roadshow to South Africa 2023 28 March 2023 - Johannesburg 30 March 2023 – Cape Town
28/03/2023 - 30/03/2023
Amazing Thailand Road Show to Indonesia 2023
Amazing Thailand Road Show to Indonesia 2023 16th January 2023- Jakarta, Indonesia 18th January 2023- Medan, Indonesia
16/01/2023 - 18/01/2023
ASEAN Tourism Forum (ATF) 2023
ATF 2023 3 – 5 February, 2023 ASEAN Tourism Forum (ATF) 2023 3 – 5 February 2023 in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
03/02/2023 - 05/02/2023
South Asia Travel and Tourism Exchange (SATTE) 2023
South Asia Travel and Tourism Exchange (SATTE) 2023
09/02/2023 - 11/02/2023
Ferie for Alle 2023 (Danish Travel Show)
Ferie for Alle 2023 (Danish Travel Show) Herning, Denmark
24/02/2023 - 26/02/2023